- 51-POINT INSPECTION
- ABS SPEED SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,One Side
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CHANGE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER, INSTALL NEXT SERVICE DUE STICKER TO WINDSHIELD AND RESET ANY MAINTENANCE LIGHTS.
- CHECK 4 WHEEL DRIVE – LIGHT FLASHING. ABS LIGHT ON.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT
COLIN N. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2020